Currently there is snow on the ground as I write this but eff it, I’m talking about spring today!
So you might have noticed that I’m slightly obsessed with skincare so when I think spring, I think of vibrant and refreshing skincare products to try so I thought I would share with you my list/wishlist for this skincare products!
1. Noxzema Classic Cleanser—It tingles in the best way possible! I bought this about two months ago, and I use it almost every morning, and it’s amazing!! :)
2. Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser
(58 reviews 4.4/5 Stars on Drugstore.com)
|photo from drugstore.com|
3. Aveeno Foaming Cleanser, Ultra-Calming
(108 reviews 4.2/5 Stars on Drugstore.com)
1. St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub—I have this! I love it and it’s so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed!
2. Boots No.7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator
(34 reviews 4.8/5 Stars on Drugstore.com)
3. Tree Hut Body Scrub, Brazilian Nut—This looks/sounds so luxurious!!
(60 reviews 4.9/5 Stars on Drugstore.com)
2. Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream
(128 reviews 4.8/5 star on Drugstore.com)
3. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
(600, SIX HUNDRED!! Reviews and 4.7/5 Drugstore.com)
I hope you guys liked the post!!