1.Leather and gold cuff from Forever 21: I bought this recently because I used to have three smaller leather bracelets from F21 with silver studs and I LOVED them so much and they lasted a while until I lost them one by one. So I got this replacement right before Christmas and I've fallen in love again! I wore these probably 25/31days!
2. Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion: Can I just say that this is THE BEST body lotion I've used in a LOOONNNG time?? I should also stipulate that I've exclusively been using the Jergens lotions for like the past 2 or 3 years...I'm not really sure why because this is cheaper AND more moisturizing!
3. Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works: This smells heavenly. That's the only way I can describe it: Heavenly. I have it on right now and to be more descriptive its smells like baby powder or lotion. It's a really soft smell that's perfect for my migraines, but the hand lotion is very strong. I mean like you won't smell anything else for a while!
4. My water bottle(which has seen better days!): I was feeling parched all the time so I've been trying to drink nothing but water lately and I think I did pretty good this month because this went everywhere with me! except the bathroom...that's pretty gross. :p
5. NYX Glide-On Pencil in Gun Metal: It's beautiful and stays on for a long long long time which I did not expect at all! I really like that it's not black, it changes your look up a bit.
6. The Neighbourhood: I heard Sweater Weather on the radio a couple times then watched a live performance on Youtube and heard Let it Go...then I proceeded to fall in love with Jesse Rutherford's voice hahaha!
7. These were my favorite lyrics this month, which you saw if you follow me on Instagram!
8. Divergent: I saw the movie, loved the movie, loved Theo James and his face..also his back! hahaha
That's it for standout favorites this month what about you?? Let me know in the comments!