Sunday, March 23, 2014

Friday Delights: Zaytinya

This Friday my best friend Selin and I went to Zaytinya, a highly rated restaurant in Washington, DC for a little end of spring break fun :)

I didn't take too many pictures but Selin the instagram addict of course had to shoot all the food!

It was delicious and the food was amazing so definitely go if you live in the metro Dc area!


Also legit every time I try to spell Zaytinya I spell it Zayntinya...hahaha I may or may not think Zayn Malik is beautiful.









I also saw Divergent and LOVED it! I don't want to watch the next two because I cant handle it! But isn't Theo James PERFECT?? #addicted


And here's my face! :)


I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
 It's a bit different but I think it's fun!

MM

Don't forget to Follow me on: TWITTER ~ INSTAGRAM ~ PINTEREST ~ BLOGLOVIN POLYVORE

No comments:

Post a Comment