Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spot Treatments: Face Masks


Let's be honest, Benzoyl Peroxide is basically hit or miss....I think it works but it's more of a subtle and eventual overall effect rather than an over night effect.

What does have an overnight effect?? Face masks. Specifically clay based ones.


Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal
Acne Solutions Oil-Control Cleansing Mask
With those particularly annoying breakouts that seem to pop up at the most inopportune moments, I just apply a dab of the mask right on top of the pimple and let it dry then I go to bed.

What it does: It dries out the pimple and noticeably shrinks it! Not to the point where it disappears ( hahaha it's not magic!) but I think it tends to work better than BP on an emergency basis.

But I also use this very rarely since it is so drying...I wouldn't want to use it repeatedly and then have negative effects.

What do you think about Benzoyl Peroxide?

That's it for today, Thanks for reading!!

MM


Don't forget to Follow me on: TWITTER ~ INSTAGRAM ~ PINTEREST ~ BLOGLOVIN POLYVORE

No comments:

Post a Comment