Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 2014 Favorites!

1.Leather and gold cuff from Forever 21: I bought this recently because I used to have three smaller leather bracelets from F21 with silver studs and I LOVED them so much and they lasted a while until I lost them one by one. So I got this replacement right before Christmas and I've fallen in love again! I wore these probably 25/31days!


2. Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion: Can I just say that this is THE BEST body lotion I've used in a LOOONNNG time?? I should also stipulate that I've exclusively been using the Jergens lotions for like the past 2 or 3 years...I'm not really sure why because this is cheaper AND more moisturizing!


3.  Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works: This smells heavenly. That's the only way I can describe it: Heavenly. I have it on right now and to be more descriptive its smells like baby powder or lotion. It's a really soft smell that's perfect for my migraines, but the hand lotion is very strong. I mean like you won't smell anything else for a while!


4. My water bottle(which has seen better days!): I was feeling parched all the time so I've been trying to drink nothing but water lately and I think I did pretty good this month because this went everywhere with me! except the bathroom...that's pretty gross. :p


5. NYX Glide-On Pencil in Gun Metal: It's beautiful and stays on for a long long long time which I did not expect at all! I really like that it's not black, it changes your look up a bit.


6. The Neighbourhood: I heard Sweater Weather on the radio a couple times then watched a live performance on Youtube and heard Let it Go...then I proceeded to fall in love with Jesse Rutherford's voice hahaha!


7. These were my favorite lyrics this month, which you saw if you follow me on Instagram!

8. Divergent: I saw the movie, loved the movie, loved Theo James and his face..also his back! hahaha
Divergent (2014) Poster
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/
That's it for standout favorites this month what about you?? Let me know in the comments!


MM

Don't forget to Follow me on:
 TWITTER ~ INSTAGRAM ~ PINTEREST ~ BLOGLOVIN POLYVORE

No comments:

Post a Comment