Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Fun for the Single Ladies






Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovely couples out there! To the rest of us…

Happy Galentine's!

I actually just heard the term “Galentine's” was last week for the first time. Did it exist before this year? If it did I think I've been living underground! Hahaha I really do like the concept because it still celebrates love, but a different kind of love:) So on this lovely snow day, I came up with a beauty related idea and non-beauty idea for you ladies to enjoy!

Option 1: Dramatic Makeover


Every now and then I get a little crazy and I just want to throw makeup all over my face and see what happens. More often than not, I end up looking frightening, but its so much fun!! It's not very often I get to do makeup that isn't super rushed and super natural. I'm willing to bet most people don't either because real life! So yeah go crazy! And impress and/or scare yourself with your creative skills!


Option 2: Hottie Action Movie Night

 So this one’s not new, but it’s a twist. I LOVE action movies (Thor actually makes me so happy), but as you can imagine my girlfriends don’t particularly agree with me. So on a night that’s supposed to be all about love which means chick flick's right? Not necessarily superheroes and street racers can be pretty hot too! Change up the atmosphere, get comfy, and watch some action movies with some eye candy!

 I recommend…
Thor 2: It has really nice pointless scene with a shirtless Hemsworth ;) 
Man of Steel: actually just anything with Henry Cavill will do
The Amazing Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield has got the sexy nerd look down!
Star Trek: Into Darkness: Oh pine, please be mine.
Fast Five: RIP Paul Walker!

Just the ones I could think of of the top of my head, feel free to branch out!

Hope you liked this post! I'm working on the dorm decor, I just finished taking pictures! :)

I think I'll do a little of both any movie recommendations?

Happy Snow Day! (If you live on the east coast, and you had a snow day lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment